Saturday, July 20, 2013

A quick vacation update

I'm back from a 10-day vacation trip to London, Bath (and also a quick visit to Chawton)... lots of good memories and I hope to go back there some day.


I also managed to visit some game shops (most notably Orc's Nest) so I burned most of my gaming budget for the year in physical products, instead of the PDF ones I can more readily get from Brazil. These include products I learned about through Solo Nexus, like Rory's Story Cubes, Elder Sign and Advanced Fighting Fantasy, along with boardgames like Pandemic (the revised 2013 edition) and Twilight Struggle.

Hopefully, these new toys will push me back into updating this blog :)

2 comments:

Sean said...

Sounds like a good vacation. I look forward to hearing about how you use your new stuff.

Ricardo Nakamura said...

Hi Sean, thanks for the comment. Vacation was really good. Right now I am unboxing and reading the rules of the games :)