Friday, February 18, 2011

Zombie Survivors

Tonight I managed to finish drawing my first 15mm zombie survivors for Fear and Faith. I also made a prototype for a flat-folding building to use as part of the scenario (and a wooden crate to use the remaining space on the sheet). Here are the uncolored models:
The roof attachment to the building worked well but the walls ended up looking too short; I'll have to work on that. Anyways, I still can use this building to get some variety. The width and length of the building feel right and I'll probably build a few more around this size (12cm x 8cm). Next up on my prototype list are buildings with interiors.

The figures worked well and I may even reduce a bit of the black outline thickness -- and maybe increase the thickness of the rifle barrel. After completing this evaluation, I used some colored pencils to paint the models.
I still need to add some texture to the building walls (and painting the crate after it was built was not the smartest thing in the world) but the results are good enough that these prototypes will be kept for use.

No comments: